Chickpeas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are an excellent source of protein, especially for vegetarians + vegans. As one of our favorite ingredients, this easy no-cook recipe is the perfect way to show it off.
This Mediterranean inspired salad is ideal for a lunch on-the-go or a picnic with friends!!
We are convinced this is the easiest salad to whip up - check it out!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups spinach, washed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, if desired
1. Rinse and drain chickpeas and sweet corn thoroughly.
2. Wash spinach, cut cherry tomatoes, chop avocado.
3. Add spinach to large bowl, then add chickpeas, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Toss gently.
4. Wash and chop cilantro. Add to bowl.
5. Drizzle lemon juice on top if desired.
6. Refrigerate and serve!!
Give this yummy salad a try + let us know what you think!