Healthy, all natural salsa is hard to find - that's why we've decided to bring it right to your screen!
This mango avocado salsa pairs great with organic tortilla chips as a quick snack or can be used as a delicious sauce on top of grilled seafood or meat!
Impress your friends and family at your next summer gathering with this yummy + healthy salsa.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 fresh mango, pitted and chopped
- 1 fresh avocado, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 habanero chili pepper, seeded and minced, if desired
1. Prepare and chop/dice mango, avocado and tomatoes. Add to large bowl.
2. Add cilantro, garlic, red onion, lime juice, sea salt and olive oil to bowl. If desired, add habanero chili pepper to bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients well.
4. Refrigerate and serve!!
Give this salsa a try + let us know your thoughts!