Looking to switch up your morning breakfast routine? We've got a new + easy recipe for you!
Not only are these egg cups easy to make, they also are a great source of veggies + protein for a complete breakfast.
Meal prep these ahead of time, refrigerate them, and heat + serve when ready!
Give them a try + let us know what you think in the comments!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Grease muffin tin with preferred ingredient and preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whisk eggs and egg whites together in large bowl.
3. Add spinach, peppers, and cheese to mixture.
4. Fill ~9 muffin cups about 3/4 of the way.
5. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minute or until eggs are set and no longer runny.
6. Enjoy right away or refrigerate + save for later!