Brussels Sprouts - how come they have such a bad rep?
Not only are they tasty, Brussels Sprouts can help lower inflammation and are high in nutrients such as fiber and Vitamin K.
This fun + easy recipe can be made for a quick, healthy snack or can be meal prepped for your busy week ahead!
Give these Roasted Brussels Sprouts a try + let us know what you think!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups fresh organic Brussels Sprouts, rinsed and halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric or to taste
1. Rinse all Brussels Sprouts thoroughly.
2. Trim and cut sprouts in half - try to keep the size as consistent as possible to ensure they roast evenly!
3. Preheat oven to 425F.
4. Add Brussels Sprouts and olive oil to large zip close bag. Close thoroughly. Shake to mix and coat.
5. Add garlic sea salt, black pepper and turmeric to the bag. Close thoroughly. Shake to mix and coat.
6. Add seasoned Brussels Sprouts to baking pan. Spread evenly.
7. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes or until sprouts are lightly browned.
6. Let cool + enjoy!
Go ahead and give these a try!